We love promoting authors and their works. I happily review books whether they be by our favorite authors or new up and comers. I am always willing to work with any author or publisher who would like to be promoted on our website.
How to submit your book to us:
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org a synopsis first with “Review Submission” in the subject. At this time I am not accepting books that aren’t professionally edited, professional looking covers. I will not ever accept books with taboo subjects like incest, daddy/ daughter, rape for titillation, pedophilia and other things that are not acceptable in civilized society.
Our Promise to you:
• We will always be honest.
• Our reviews will never be cruel. Any negative comments will be backed up with a reason and tactfulness. I will try to always be aware that the book we are reviewing came from the heart of an artist, and that they DO have feelings.
• The reviews are not book summaries. They will be what the books are like, rather than what it is about. I am also keen not to give too much away. I hate spoilers, so I will try to keep it to a minimum.
• If we receive a book before its published date (advance review copy), then we will have the review posted prior to the release date or on any date agreed upon by the author/publicist.
• We understand that books that are to be reviewed are not always free. While we appreciate Arc’s or galleys we understand the cost involved we are happy to buy the book on occasion. We also understand and respect that if we are sent ARC or galley proofs, that they will not be distributed.
• We will strive to make a review enjoyable. We don’t like giving bad reviews anymore than authors like reading them.
And if you want to add your website to the Author database that is available to everyone fill out this form and it will be done.